A new Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll shows Fred Hubbell (D) leading Gov. Kim Reynolds (R) in the race for Iowa governor, 43% to 41%, with Libertarian Jake Porter at 7% and another 9% undecided.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrat Leads for Iowa Governor
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Boris Johnson Under Pressure to Explain Row with Partner
Click here for an interactive version.