A new NBC News/Marist poll in Ohio finds Richard Cordray (D) and Mike DeWine (R) deadlocked in the race for governor, 47% to 47%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Race for Ohio Governor Is Tied
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- We Have a Racist President
- Trump Insists He's Not a Racist
- Scaramucci Says Trump Is Turning Into a Racist
- A Racist In the White House
Click here for an interactive version.