A new NBC News/Marist poll in Ohio finds Richard Cordray (D) and Mike DeWine (R) deadlocked in the race for governor, 47% to 47%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Race for Ohio Governor Is Tied
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians