A new round of Fox News battleground polls shows a Republican trend in the fight for the U.S. Senate. The GOP candidates are helped by increased interest in the election among Republicans and pro-Donald Trump sentiment.
There’s been an uptick in GOP interest in all five states surveyed:
- AZ-Sen: Kyrsten Sinema (D) 47%, Martha McSally (R) 45%
- IN-Sen: Joe Donnelly (D) 43%, Mike Braun (R) 41%
- MO-Sen: Claire McCaskill (D) 43%, Josh Hawley (R) 43%
- ND-Sen: Kevin Cramer (R) 53%, Heidi Heitkamp (D) 41%
- TN-Sen: Martha Blackburn (R) 48%, Phil Bresdesen (D) 43%