To put this in perspective, Collins raised $6 million for her entire campaign in 2014. In 2008, the last time she had a serious challenge, she raised $8 million.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / More Than $4 Million Raised to Oppose Collins
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians