Susan Rice, a former national security adviser to President Obama, said that she will decide after the November elections whether to launch a bid to unseat Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME), claiming the lawmaker has “betrayed women across this country,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Susan Rice Mulls Senate Bid In Maine
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
Click here for an interactive version.