Harry Enten: “My best estimate gives the Democrats a 23-seat majority in the House. That means they win 229 seats. However, the margin of error is wide enough that they could end up with 205 seats, short of a majority, or 262 seats, well more than needed for a majority.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / New Forecast Sees Democrats Winning 229 House Seats
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Boris Johnson Under Pressure to Explain Row with Partner
Click here for an interactive version.