Politico: “Pennsylvania was the linchpin of Donald Trump’s 2016 victory, but it could be ground zero of Democrats’ 2018 comeback. Not only are the incumbent Democratic senator and governor prohibitive favorites to win reelection, but Democrats could also pick up as many as a half-dozen congressional seats — roughly a quarter of the seats the party needs nationwide to win back the House.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Surging In Pennsylvania
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Democrats Try to Knock Off Susan Collins