Nate Cohn: “Democrats have largely erased the turnout deficit that hobbled them during the Obama presidency, according to results from more than 50 New York Times Upshot/Siena College polls of the most competitive House battleground districts. Democrats may even be poised to post higher turnout than Republicans, a rarity, in many relatively white suburban districts on Nov. 6.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Seem Set to Equal or Exceed GOP Turnout
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
Click here for an interactive version.