Politico: “Trump initially seemed to rule out choosing Grenell for the job, telling reporters he’d prefer to keep him in Germany… But in recent days, several of Trump’s closest advisers have put forward Grenell’s name again, pointing to his seven-year stint as the United States’ U.N. spokesman.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Considers Richard Grenell for U.N. Ambassador
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Trump Frustrated by His Unpopularity With Jews
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea
- Just 36% Approve of Trump
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play