President Trump pre-emptively spread around blame for the results of Tuesday’s midterms elections, accusing CNN of peddling “fake suppression polls” and floating the prospect of widespread fraudulent voting, Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Lays the Groundwork for Ducking Midterm Blame
- Will Tom Vilsack Run Against Joni Ernst?
- A Dangerous New Phase of the Voting Wars
- Michael Cohen Mysteriously Arrives In Washington, D.C.
- More Mueller Indictments Coming?
- Ranked-Choice Voting Gets Test In Maine
- Will the Florida Recounts Change Anything?
- Florida Judge Sees No Evidence of Voter Fraud
- House Democrats Outline First Piece of Legislation
Most Popular Recent Posts
Most Commented Recent Posts