President Trump pre-emptively spread around blame for the results of Tuesday’s midterms elections, accusing CNN of peddling “fake suppression polls” and floating the prospect of widespread fraudulent voting, Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Lays the Groundwork for Ducking Midterm Blame
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Kamala Harris Urged to Get More Personal
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Biden Crushing It In Mississippi
- Mueller Will Testify Next Month
- How Democrats Could Guarantee Trump's Re-Election
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- Is Howard Schultz’s Failure a Bad Omen for Centrism?
- Census Case Is Shaping Up to Be a Travesty
- Trump Trails All Top Democrats Nationally
- McConnell Won’t Delay Votes for Democratic Debates
Click here for an interactive version.