The “unexpected family matter” cited by Rep. Linda Sánchez (D-CA) in withdrawing from the race for House Democratic Caucus chair relates to her husband, who was indicated on theft and conspiracy charges related to spending corporate money on personal trips, including some allegedly spent on Sánchez, Roll Call reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Sanchez’s Husband Indicted for Theft of Federal Funds
- Massachusetts Field Staff at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Human Resource Information Systems/Operations Manager at Service Employees International Union (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Oceans Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Climate Law Senior Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Climate Law Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- National Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Field Organizer at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Field Organizer at CADC, LLC (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Bloomberg Campaign Hints at Damaging Sanders Info
- Sanders Won’t Release Full Medical Records
- Trump Commutes Blagojevich’s Sentence
- Bloomberg Campaign Writes Off Biden
- Why Did Susan Collins Bet Her Career on Trump?
- Sanders Opens Huge Lead In California
- Barr Told Confidants He May Quit Over Trump Tweets
- Sanders Would Crush Bloomberg In Two Person Race
- Warren Says Sanders Must Answer for His Backers
- Bloomberg Referred To Transgender People As 'It'