The “unexpected family matter” cited by Rep. Linda Sánchez (D-CA) in withdrawing from the race for House Democratic Caucus chair relates to her husband, who was indicated on theft and conspiracy charges related to spending corporate money on personal trips, including some allegedly spent on Sánchez, Roll Call reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Sanchez’s Husband Indicted for Theft of Federal Funds
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Democrats Try to Knock Off Susan Collins