The “unexpected family matter” cited by Rep. Linda Sánchez (D-CA) in withdrawing from the race for House Democratic Caucus chair relates to her husband, who was indicated on theft and conspiracy charges related to spending corporate money on personal trips, including some allegedly spent on Sánchez, Roll Call reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Sanchez’s Husband Indicted for Theft of Federal Funds
- Will Tom Vilsack Run Against Joni Ernst?
- A Dangerous New Phase of the Voting Wars
- Michael Cohen Mysteriously Arrives In Washington, D.C.
- More Mueller Indictments Coming?
- Ranked-Choice Voting Gets Test In Maine
- Will the Florida Recounts Change Anything?
- Florida Judge Sees No Evidence of Voter Fraud
- House Democrats Outline First Piece of Legislation
Most Popular Recent Posts
Most Commented Recent Posts