Harvard’s Institute of Politics reports that approximately 31% of young people aged 18 to 29 turned out to vote in the 2018 midterm elections, an extraordinary increase over the 2014 elections and the highest rate of turnout in at least 25 years.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Young Voters Turned Out In Historic Numbers
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Democrats Try to Knock Off Susan Collins