Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS), who is currently campaigning in a runoff election for that seat against Democratic challenger Mike Espy, joked in a video published that if a cattle rancher she was campaigning with “invited me to a public hanging, I’d be on the front row,” TPM reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Mississippi Senator Jokes About Public Hanging
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Clinton Suggests Tulsi Gabbard Is a Russian Asset
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- GOP Lawmaker Rejects Mulvaney Walk Back
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan