Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS), who is currently campaigning in a runoff election for that seat against Democratic challenger Mike Espy, joked in a video published that if a cattle rancher she was campaigning with “invited me to a public hanging, I’d be on the front row,” TPM reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Mississippi Senator Jokes About Public Hanging
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play
- Trump Melts Down Because China Won't Give In
- Trump 'Orders' U.S. Companies to Make Products Here
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea