“Hackers infiltrated the European Union’s diplomatic communications network for years, downloading thousands of cables that reveal concerns about an unpredictable Trump administration and struggles to deal with Russia and China and the risk that Iran would revive its nuclear program,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Hacked Cables Reveal Anxiety About Trump
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Suggests People May Demand He Serve Third Term
- Trump Told Mulvaney to Leave for Coughing
- Trump Accuses New York Times of Treason
- The 'Electability' Delusion
- Leaked Polls Were Intended as Wake Up Call for Trump
- Buttigieg Says He Wouldn't Be First Gay President
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- Trump Promises New Health Care Plan
- Trump Cuts Ties with Campaign Pollsters After Leak
- What If Obama Said What Trump Said?
Click here for an interactive version.