“Hackers infiltrated the European Union’s diplomatic communications network for years, downloading thousands of cables that reveal concerns about an unpredictable Trump administration and struggles to deal with Russia and China and the risk that Iran would revive its nuclear program,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Hacked Cables Reveal Anxiety About Trump
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Taylor's Opening Statement Shocked Lawmakers
- Taylor's Opening Statement
- 'A Very Dark Moment'
- Dead Heat In Michigan Senate Race
- House Republicans Blocking Testimony
- GOP Lawmakers Breach Protocol
- Taylor Confirms Trump Sought Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
- Why Bill Taylor’s Testimony Might Be a Game Changer
- Judge Orders State Dept to Release Ukraine Records
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day