Eight House Republicans broke with President Trump on his shutdown strategy and backed the Democrats’ plan to reopen the Treasury Department without adding money to fund the president’s proposed border wall, the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / 8 House Republicans Break with Trump on Shutdown
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Kamala Harris Urged to Get More Personal
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Biden Crushing It In Mississippi
- Mueller Will Testify Next Month
- How Democrats Could Guarantee Trump's Re-Election
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- Is Howard Schultz’s Failure a Bad Omen for Centrism?
- Census Case Is Shaping Up to Be a Travesty
- McConnell Won’t Delay Votes for Democratic Debates
- Trump Trails All Top Democrats Nationally
Click here for an interactive version.