Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin “has agreed to deliver a classified briefing to U.S. House lawmakers on Thursday on his recent decision to lift sanctions on companies linked to a Russian oligarch and Vladimir Putin ally, marking the start of an aggressive new focus on Mnuchin by newly empowered House Democrats,” NBC News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / House Democrats Now Focusing on Mnuchin
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Kamala Harris Urged to Get More Personal
- Mueller Will Testify Next Month
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Biden Crushing It In Mississippi
- How Democrats Could Guarantee Trump's Re-Election
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- Census Case Is Shaping Up to Be a Travesty
- Why Arizona Is a Toss Up
- Someone Spit on Eric Trump
- Is Howard Schultz’s Failure a Bad Omen for Centrism?
Click here for an interactive version.