Former Illinois state Rep. Nick Sauer (R), who resigned last year amid allegations that he posted online explicit photos of an ex-girlfriend, has been indicted on 12 felony counts of disseminating private sexual images, the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ex-GOP Lawmaker Charged with Posting Sexual Images
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Taylor's Opening Statement Shocked Lawmakers
- Taylor's Opening Statement
- 'A Very Dark Moment'
- Dead Heat In Michigan Senate Race
- House Republicans Blocking Testimony
- GOP Lawmakers Breach Protocol
- Taylor Confirms Trump Sought Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
- Why Bill Taylor’s Testimony Might Be a Game Changer
- Judge Orders State Dept to Release Ukraine Records
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day