Former Illinois state Rep. Nick Sauer (R), who resigned last year amid allegations that he posted online explicit photos of an ex-girlfriend, has been indicted on 12 felony counts of disseminating private sexual images, the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ex-GOP Lawmaker Charged with Posting Sexual Images
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Took Heat from Melania Over Racist Chants
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- So You Want a Revolution?