“Observers of the Russia investigation have generally understood Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s work as focusing on at least two separate tracks: collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign, on the one hand, and potential obstruction of justice by the president, on the other. But what if the obstruction was the collusion—or at least a part of it?”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Backstory Into the FBI Investigation of Trump
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- We Have a Racist President
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Trump Insists He's Not a Racist
- Scaramucci Says Trump Is Turning Into a Racist
Click here for an interactive version.