Playbook: “People in the White House ranging from President Trump to Vice President Pence have made clear they want to negotiate with Speaker Nancy Pelosi on the wall. She has said no. She doesn’t believe the U.S. needs the wall, as described by the president, and has now kept that position for three weeks. They keep asking when she’ll put an offer on the table, but why would she? She doesn’t want what the president wants.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / When Nancy Pelosi Says ‘No’
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Democrats Try to Knock Off Susan Collins