New York Times: “While other Democrats have focused on sweeping themes of unity or change, as Senator Kamala Harris of California did on Sunday at a campaign kickoff rally, Ms. Warren is making a personal and political wager that audiences care more about policy savvy than captivating oration.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Warren Bets On ‘Nerding Out’
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Suggests People May Demand He Serve Third Term
- Trump Told Mulvaney to Leave for Coughing
- Trump Accuses New York Times of Treason
- The 'Electability' Delusion
- Leaked Polls Were Intended as Wake Up Call for Trump
- Buttigieg Says He Wouldn't Be First Gay President
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- Trump Promises New Health Care Plan
- Trump Cuts Ties with Campaign Pollsters After Leak
- What If Obama Said What Trump Said?
Click here for an interactive version.