Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) was awarded more than $580,000 in damages and medical expenses in his lawsuit against the neighbor who tackled him and broke several of his ribs in a dispute over lawn maintenance, the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Paul Awarded $580K from Neighbor Who Attacked Him
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Remember 1972
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- Rand Paul Blocks Vote on 9/11 Victim Compensation
- GOP Senator Slams 'Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse'
- Trump Goads Crowd Into Urging Deportation of Omar
Click here for an interactive version.