Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) grilled President Trump’s Venezuela envoy Elliott Abrams during a House Foreign Affairs hearing, arguing that she doesn’t understand why anyone should believe Abrams since he pleaded guilty to lying to Congress in the 1980s about the Iran-Contra affair, Axios reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Omar Scorches Elliott Abrams
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester