President Trump called the New York Times “a true enemy of the people” on Twitter, just a day after an extensive report detailing the ways in which he has sought to derail the investigations into his presidency.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Says New York Times Is the ‘Enemy of the People’
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Democrats Try to Knock Off Susan Collins