Axios: “Like McConnell, Craft is from Kentucky, where she and her husband, billionaire coal CEO Joe Craft, rank among the state’s highest-profile Republican donors. Last month, she was being eyed as a potential candidate for lieutenant governor by Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin in his re-election race later this year.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / McConnell Recommends Kelly Craft as U.N. Ambassador
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
Click here for an interactive version.