A new Public Policy Polling survey in Kentucky finds just 33% of voters approve of the job Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is doing, while 56% disapprove and 11% are unsure.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / McConnell Underwater in Kentucky
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Ryan Says Trump Stands Up for the 'Forgotten Man'
- O'Rourke Proposes a 'War Tax'
- Trump Now Claims He Fixed Obamacare
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Gabbard Was Vetted for Position In Trump Administration
- Exchange of the Day
Click here for an interactive version.