A new Morning Consult survey of Democratic primary voters finds Joe Biden leading the Democratic field with 29%, followed by Bernie Sanders at 27%, Kamala Harris at 10%, Beto O’Rourke at 7% and Elizabeth Warren at 7%.
More interesting is a follow-up about who Democrats would choose as a second option:
- Biden voters: 28% would go to Sanders, 12% to Harris and 8% to Warren.
- Sanders voters: 26% would go to Biden, 16% to Warren and 7% to Harris.
- Harris voters: 19% would go to Biden, 15% to Sanders, 14% to Warren.
- Warren voters: 26% would go to Sanders, 17% to Biden, 13% to Harris.
- O’Rourke voters: 22% would go to Sanders, 20% to Biden, 12% to Harris.