Bloomberg: “The administration is drawing up demands that Germany, Japan and eventually any other country hosting U.S. troops pay the full price of American soldiers deployed on their soil — plus 50 percent or more for the privilege of hosting them, according to a dozen administration officials and people briefed on the matter. In some cases, nations hosting American forces could be asked to pay five to six times as much as they do now under the ‘Cost Plus 50’ formula.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Seeks Payment from Allies
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- Trump Leads Top Democrats In Wisconsin
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- A John Dean Moment
- Wrong Time to Go Off the Record