Bloomberg: “The administration is drawing up demands that Germany, Japan and eventually any other country hosting U.S. troops pay the full price of American soldiers deployed on their soil — plus 50 percent or more for the privilege of hosting them, according to a dozen administration officials and people briefed on the matter. In some cases, nations hosting American forces could be asked to pay five to six times as much as they do now under the ‘Cost Plus 50’ formula.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Seeks Payment from Allies
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- A Foreign Reporter Visits the White House
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Sanders Loses Another Top Iowa Staffer
- Booker Memo Warns He May Leave Race
- Spicer Campaigns for Dance Show Votes
- Trump Has Done Plenty to Warrant Impeachment