“She portrays Ms. Trump and Mr. Kushner as two children forged by their domineering fathers — one overinvolved with his son, one disengaged from his daughter — who have climbed to positions of power by disregarding protocol and skirting the rules when they can. And Ms. Ward tries to unravel the narrative that the two serve as stabilizing voices inside an otherwise chaotic White House, depicting them instead as Mr. Trump’s chief enablers.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Chief Enablers
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Trump Campaign Sells 140K Plastic Straws
- The Case of Al Franken
- Pence Canceled Trip to Avoid Drug Dealer
- Justice Department Tells Mueller to Limit His Testimony
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren on Collision Course
- Trump Says He Could Win Afghanistan War In a Week