“She portrays Ms. Trump and Mr. Kushner as two children forged by their domineering fathers — one overinvolved with his son, one disengaged from his daughter — who have climbed to positions of power by disregarding protocol and skirting the rules when they can. And Ms. Ward tries to unravel the narrative that the two serve as stabilizing voices inside an otherwise chaotic White House, depicting them instead as Mr. Trump’s chief enablers.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Chief Enablers
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- A Foreign Reporter Visits the White House
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Sanders Loses Another Top Iowa Staffer
- Booker Memo Warns He May Leave Race
- Spicer Campaigns for Dance Show Votes
- Trump Has Done Plenty to Warrant Impeachment