Politico:“The House Judiciary Committee announced on Monday that it received responses from a ‘large number’ of the 81 individuals and entities who were asked to provide documents as part of the panel’s wide-ranging investigation into obstruction of justice allegations against President Trump — but the committee was mum on details about who complied.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Documents Delivered In House Probe
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Makes Unannounced Visit to Walter Reed
- Edwards Wins Re-Election In Louisiana
- Trump Weighs In On Surprise Trip to Walter Reed
- Will Trump Pardon Roger Stone?
- Buttigieg Used Stock Photo of Kenyan Woman
- Quote of the Day
- Fox News Anchor Challenges Scalise on Impeachment
- Bloomberg Apologizes for Stop-and-Frisk
- Pelosi Warned Trump on Whistleblower
- Sondland Kept Officials Apprised of Ukraine Push