Politico:“The House Judiciary Committee announced on Monday that it received responses from a ‘large number’ of the 81 individuals and entities who were asked to provide documents as part of the panel’s wide-ranging investigation into obstruction of justice allegations against President Trump — but the committee was mum on details about who complied.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Documents Delivered In House Probe
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Trump Campaign Sells 140K Plastic Straws
- The Case of Al Franken
- Pence Canceled Trip to Avoid Drug Dealer
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren on Collision Course
- Justice Department Tells Mueller to Limit His Testimony
- Trump Says He Could Win Afghanistan War In a Week