“Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand defended her office’s handling of sexual harassment claims on Monday night, saying that an aide was ‘believed’ and that her complaints were ‘fully investigated,'” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Gillibrand Defends Handling of Harassment Claims
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Boris Johnson Under Pressure to Explain Row with Partner
Click here for an interactive version.