During a hearing last week over whether incarcerated citizens should be guaranteed access to basic menstrual hygiene products, Maine state Rep. Richard Pickett (R) cautioned that such a rule might make the prison system seem too much like a “country club,” the Maine Beacon reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / GOP Lawmaker Wants to Limit Menstrual Pads In Jails
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Suggests People May Demand He Serve Third Term
- Trump Campaign Zeroes In On Elizabeth Warren
- Sanders Hopes She'll Be Remembered as 'Honest'
- Trump Spent $1 Million Wishing Himself Happy Birthday
- Trump Accuses New York Times of Treason
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- Trump Told Mulvaney to Leave for Coughing
- The 'Electability' Delusion
- Howard Schultz's Big Mistake
- How Trump Silenced People on His Business Failures
Click here for an interactive version.