During a hearing last week over whether incarcerated citizens should be guaranteed access to basic menstrual hygiene products, Maine state Rep. Richard Pickett (R) cautioned that such a rule might make the prison system seem too much like a “country club,” the Maine Beacon reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / GOP Lawmaker Wants to Limit Menstrual Pads In Jails
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- We Have a Racist President
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Trump Insists He's Not a Racist
- Scaramucci Says Trump Is Turning Into a Racist
Click here for an interactive version.