“The White House on Thursday rejected congressional Democrats’ demands for documents relating to President Donald Trump’s private discussions with Russian President Vladimir Putin — escalating tensions between the Trump administration and Congress over a crucial piece of Democrats’ oversight ambitions,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / White House Rebuffs Request on Trump-Putin Talks
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Campaign Zeroes In On Elizabeth Warren
- Sanders Hopes She'll Be Remembered as 'Honest'
- Trump Spent $1 Million Wishing Himself Happy Birthday
- Howard Schultz's Big Mistake
- Justice Memo Backs Mnuchin on Trump Taxes
- How Trump Silenced People on His Business Failures
- GOP Lawmaker Says He Would Look At Foreign ‘Dirt’
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- Kudlow Dismisses Exploding Budget Deficit
- Trump Internal Polling Showed Biden Way Ahead
Click here for an interactive version.