“As blue-chip advertisers have abandoned Tucker Carlson’s well-rated primetime show, his network has recently opted to keep things in the family, broadcasting a growing and increasingly sizable number of ‘house ads’ for Fox News, Fox Nation, Fox television and Fox Sports programming in recent weeks,” according to a Hollywood Reporter review.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Advertisers Flee Tucker Carlson
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Campaign Zeroes In On Elizabeth Warren
- Sanders Hopes She'll Be Remembered as 'Honest'
- Trump Spent $1 Million Wishing Himself Happy Birthday
- Howard Schultz's Big Mistake
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- How Trump Silenced People on His Business Failures
- GOP Lawmaker Says He Would Look At Foreign ‘Dirt’
- Justice Memo Backs Mnuchin on Trump Taxes
- Kudlow Dismisses Exploding Budget Deficit
- Trump Internal Polling Showed Biden Way Ahead
Click here for an interactive version.