Politico: “By the time he left the state on Sunday, it was also clear that the euphoria that greeted O’Rourke’s entry into the race three weeks earlier has started to subside. The inevitable slog of competing in a packed Democratic primary is underway, and O’Rourke has not yet drawn the wave of national adulation from the left that his Senate run against Ted Cruz last year received.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Reality Catches Up With Beto
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- So You Want a Revolution?
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- 'This Is Not About Omar Anymore'
Click here for an interactive version.