Washington Post: “Confidence in the British political system in general is at a 15-year low — the first time it has fallen this far since the Iraq War, which led to a major backlash nationwide. 71 percent of respondents agreed that British parties are so divided ‘within themselves that they cannot serve the best interests of the country.’”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / British Voters Grow Increasingly Frustrated
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela
- Behind the Rise of Stephen Miller
- Mark Sanford Would Still Vote for Trump Over a Democrat
- Trump Blames 'Racism Witch Hunt' for Low Poll Numbers
- Trump Sees Conspiracy To Tank Economy