“Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, facing a hotly contested bid for a fourth term, tweeted on the eve of the election that the Trump administration designated Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a foreign terrorist organization at his request,” the Los Angeles Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Took Iran Action to Help Netanyahu
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela