The Economist: “According to the newest figures from the General Social Survey (gss), a long-running poll from the University of Chicago, 54% of Democrats describe themselves with the L word. In 1974, when the gss first asked the question, only 32% did.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Majority of Democrats Identify as Liberals
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- Trump Leads Top Democrats In Wisconsin
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- A John Dean Moment
- Wrong Time to Go Off the Record