The Economist: “According to the newest figures from the General Social Survey (gss), a long-running poll from the University of Chicago, 54% of Democrats describe themselves with the L word. In 1974, when the gss first asked the question, only 32% did.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Majority of Democrats Identify as Liberals
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Trump Took Heat from Melania Over Racist Chants
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Trump's Biggest Advantage Is the Electoral College
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator