Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) raised $3 million for her presidential campaign in the first quarter of 2019, Axios reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Gillibrand Raised $3 Million In First Quarter
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- We Have a Racist President
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
Click here for an interactive version.