A new Mason Dixon poll in Alabama finds Roy Moore leading a GOP Senate primary race with 27%, followed by Rep. Mo Brooks at 18%, Rep. Bradley Byrne at 13% and Rep. Gary Palmer at 11%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Roy Moore Leads GOP Field In Alabama
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Begin
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- Is the Dam Breaking?
- Impeachment Hearing Concludes
- Watch Trump's Approval Ratings
- Staffer Overheard Trump Discuss 'Investigations'
- Trump Trails Top Democrats In Georgia
- GOP Hopes Senate Trial Scrambles Democratic Primaries
- Impeachment Hearings Could Take an Unpredictable Turn
- Deval Patrick Tells Allies He'll Run for President