“It’s a striking departure from his foes for the 2020 Democratic nomination — and from how Democrats ran in the 2018 midterm elections. Even as Trump was broadly unpopular, their campaign messaging really wasn’t about Trump, at least in the general election.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Biden Makes It All About Trump
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- We Have a Racist President
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Trump Insists He's Not a Racist
- Scaramucci Says Trump Is Turning Into a Racist
- A Racist In the White House
Click here for an interactive version.