“Stephen Moore, President Trump’s embattled pick for the Federal Reserve, is getting help from a conservative-leaning public relations firm in navigating his controversial effort to land a seat on the central bank’s board,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Moore Hires Public Relations Firm to Guide Nomination
- State Outreach Assistant- Midwest at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Director of Business Development at Daily Kos (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Midwest Campaign Manager at Natural Resources Defense Council (Chicago, IL, USA)
- Massachusetts Field Staff at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Oceans Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Climate Law Senior Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Climate Law Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- National Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The 10th Democratic Debate
- Kudlow Claims Coronavirus Now 'Contained'
- Trump's Doctor Hid Veggies In His Mashed Potatoes
- Bloomberg Campaign Tries to Expose Bernie's 'Loony Side'
- CDC Warns Americans to Brace for Likely Outbreak
- Quote of the Day
- McConnell Not Willing to Dismiss Bernie Sanders
- Bloomberg Poll Shows Sanders Would Sink Dems
- My Reaction to the 10th Democratic Debate
- Trump Tweets Attack on Juror During Hearing