“The Massachusetts Republican Party is aiming to protect President Trump from primary challengers such as former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld by approving a new winner-takes-all delegate plan,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Massachusetts GOP Moves to Protect Trump
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The First Democratic Debate - Night One
- Sanders Won't Commit to Supporting Nominee
- Why Arizona Is a Toss Up
- Trump Accuses Mueller of a Crime
- Someone Spit on Eric Trump
- Complete This Sentence: Trump Wins Re-Election If...
- Dean Says Democrats Will Lose with Two White Men
- My Reaction to Tonight's Democratic Debate
- Trump Suggests Suing Google and Facebook
- NRA Shuts Down NRATV
Click here for an interactive version.