Jeffrey Toobin: “Our constitutional system never contemplated a President like Donald Trump. The Framers anticipated friction among the three branches of government, which has been a constant throughout our history, but the Trump White House has now established a complete blockade against the legislative branch, thwarting any meaningful oversight. The system, it appears, may simply be incapable of responding to this kind of challenge.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Founders Never Anticipated Donald Trump
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- Trump Pressed Ukraine to Investigate Biden’s Son
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Exchange of the Day
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Congress Should Allow Indictment of Presidents
- Colt Ends Production of AR-15 Rifles
- Trump Says He Could End Afghanistan War 'Very Quickly'
- How Long Will Republicans Tolerate Trump's Lawlessness?
- Are Democrats Ready for What's Coming In 2020?