Sen. Cory Booker’s (D-NJ) deputy presidential campaign manager announced on Twitter that she donated to the campaign of rival 2020 candidate Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), urging others to do the same to ensure that Gillibrand qualifies for next month’s Democratic primary debate, Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Booker Official Urges Donations for Gillibrand
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Remember 1972
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
Click here for an interactive version.