“Ukraine’s prosecutor general said in an interview that he had no evidence of wrongdoing by U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden or his son, despite a swirl of allegations by President Trump’s lawyer,” Bloomberg reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ukraine Sees No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Trump Campaign Sells 140K Plastic Straws
- The Case of Al Franken
- Pence Canceled Trip to Avoid Drug Dealer
- Justice Department Tells Mueller to Limit His Testimony
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren on Collision Course
- Trump Says He Could Win Afghanistan War In a Week