“Ukraine’s prosecutor general said in an interview that he had no evidence of wrongdoing by U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden or his son, despite a swirl of allegations by President Trump’s lawyer,” Bloomberg reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ukraine Sees No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Nigel Farage Trapped by People 'Armed with Milkshakes'
- GOP Lawmaker Punched Wife In Face Over Sex
- Trump Walks Out of Meeting with Pelosi
- Mnuchin Kills Harriet Tubman $20 Bill
- Trump Jr. Wants to Run for Mayor
- Judge Rejects Trump's Attempt to Halt Subpoena
- Trump Goes Off on Impeachment
- Amash Responds to Trump Calling Him a 'Loser'
- IRS Memo Says Tax Returns Must Be Given to Congress
The Path to Power (The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Volume 1)
Master Of The Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson
Means of Ascent (The Years of Lyndon Johnson)
The Passage of Power: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Vol. IV