New York Times: “They had a plan: dramatize the special counsel’s damning but dense report on national television in their committees, animating his prose with vivid testimony from witnesses who would discuss Mr. Mueller’s findings on Russia’s election interference and Mr. Trump’s possible obstruction of justice. But so far Mr. Trump and his allies have successfully parried every one of their moves.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Frustrated Democrats Pin Their Hopes on Mueller
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alabama GOP Calls for Expulsion of Ilhan Omar
- Trump Says He Can Order U.S. Companies Out of China
- Trump Could Save Millions With Interest Rate Cut
- Trump Aides Slam French for Focus on 'Niche Issues'
- Quote of the Day
- Trump’s Volatile Approach Raises Alarms
- Boris Johnson Will Tell Trump to Stop His Trade War
- Trump Promises Middle Class Tax Cut If He Wins
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play
- The Great Crackup