Politico: “If the president moves ahead with 25 percent tariffs on everything China exports to the United States, it could amount to a tax hike of more than $2,000 on the average American family, swamping the reduction they won from Trump’s signature legislative achievement — the 2017 tax law.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / How a Full-Scale Trade War Could Slam Trump
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alabama GOP Calls for Expulsion of Ilhan Omar
- Trump Says He Can Order U.S. Companies Out of China
- Trump Could Save Millions With Interest Rate Cut
- Trump Aides Slam French for Focus on 'Niche Issues'
- The Great Crackup
- Quote of the Day
- Boris Johnson Will Tell Trump to Stop His Trade War
- Trump’s Volatile Approach Raises Alarms
- Trump Promises Middle Class Tax Cut If He Wins
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play