The House Judiciary Committee subpoenaed former White House communications director Hope Hicks for documents and testimony related to its investigation into possible obstruction of justice and public corruption by the Trump administration, Axios reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / House Judiciary Subpoenas Hope Hicks
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Kamala Harris Urged to Get More Personal
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Mueller Will Testify Next Month
- Biden Crushing It In Mississippi
- How Democrats Could Guarantee Trump's Re-Election
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- Is Howard Schultz’s Failure a Bad Omen for Centrism?
- Census Case Is Shaping Up to Be a Travesty
- McConnell Won’t Delay Votes for Democratic Debates
- Trump Trails All Top Democrats Nationally
Click here for an interactive version.