“Nevada has six electoral votes, which go to the candidate who gets the most votes in our state. If the bill gets Governor Sisolak’s signature, the votes would go to the candidate who got the most votes, nationally.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Nevada May Soon Join Popular Vote Movement
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians