The Atlantic: “Obama remains firm that he won’t endorse soon, while aides are stressing that he might get involved later in the process—presumably, the thinking goes, to stop a candidate he sees as too divisive or likely to lose from becoming the nominee. (This hasn’t been specified, but most assume it would be to stop Bernie Sanders.) Obama and his aides have carefully guarded when and how to deploy him; some have even theorized he could be called on to broker who the 2020 nominee is, if the primaries finish without a clear winner and Democrats face a contested convention.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Obama’s Silence Sparks Speculation
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Whistleblower Complaint Was About Trump Promise
- Bolton Unloads on Trump at Private Lunch
- Netanyahu Refuses to Concede
- GOP Senate Candidate Suggests Annexing Mexico
- Photo of Justin Trudeau In Brownface Surfaces
- Internal Poll Shows Democrat Leading for Kansas Senate
- Thom Tillis Trails In North Carolina
- Top Democrats Beat Trump In General Election Match Ups
- New Poll Shows Warren Leading In Iowa
- Omar Says Trump 'Put My Life at Risk'